That’s the type of leaders that AFP and the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy are looking for right now to serve on the 2010 board of directors. Any member or chapter of AFP can nominate a qualified candidate to serve on the board for a seat as a district director or as an at-large director.
The evaluation criteria used by the committee to select officers and directors includes:
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Service to AFP, philanthropy and the community locally and/or nationally
- Particular leadership needs of the Association at the time candidates are being considered
- Certification (Not applicable for candidates outside Canada and US)
- Diversity (all inclusive)
- Type of professional practice
- Support of the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy
- District Representative and Chapter size
- Membership is current and in good standing (has signed the Code of Ethical Principles and Standards)
We want our board to be representative of the finest leaders in the profession, and we need your input to make that happen! Nominate someone you know to be a board member! Now, more than ever, we need the collective knowledge and expertise of the best of the profession.